follow

attach




Thursday 2 February 2012

i know i wrong !!

one word in one minute can make us smile ....
one word in one minute can make us cry ....

GOD....
i'm pain ....
why she treat me like that ???
i'm know i wrong but please don't torture me 
please show me a way by guide me with a love ...
i'm a naughty girl that can't accept a lesson with a painful ...
please don't hurt me coz i'm scared that i will hurt you more .... 

please ....
i'm begging you .... from my hurting heart...
yeayy .. i know you hurt more but it coz your words were hurting me for a thousand years..
please don't ask me to be or compare me with others coz i can't being them coz i am i ...
please don't insult me coz it makes me hate you more without you realize it...
please ... i can't be like you 100% coz our life are differents and your blood's not flowing in my body ... ohh please ... sorry if i'm not a child anymore that will do anything for you .... and please don't regret to love me coz one day i will make you proud of me ... i promise that time will change our situation...
i really hope that i can far from you coz i know i will appreaciate you more after this .. 
♥ with full of love ♥


 cik senja ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

background